CLIK ON THE ADV TO SHARE THIS HILLARIOUS THING. WHAT A JOKE 🙂
Hey people 🙂
Happy Monday. Even to some people, monday is usually the ‘blue’ one.
Anyway, beginning of this new fresh week, lets share bit of information which only takes FIVE minutes to a healthier us. Ayoo got aaa?
8 strategies to reduce our stress, sleeps better, enhance our sex life and more perhaps,
1. MAKE FRIENDS AT THE OFFICE – People who have close pals at the work are less likely to experience stress. (Dont we all have many friends in the office, but good one eh? Friends everywhere if u ask me, but to get a good one, hmm.. might take a little longer?).
2. ADD COCOA TO YOUR COFFEE (NO! Im on Diet!!) – Research shows and confirms that cocoa contains more cancer-and-heart-disease-fighting antioxidants than dark, baking or milk choc. Plus, it packs fewer than 10 calories per teaspoon and has zero fat (thank God!! 🙂 ).
3. CLEAN UP YOUR CONTACTS – Simply plunking your lenses into the case each night won’t protect you from eye infections. Hand washed, gently rub each lens with a few drops of cleaning solution to disclodge bacteria and fungi as well as surface grit. Then place the lenses in a solution-filled case overnight.
4. BE READY TO SAVE YOUR LIFE – Post all emergency numbers e.g police, ambulance, hospitals etc next to all your phones and program it into your cell phone.
5. STOP STILETTO PAIN – Gang, avoid high hills? (Errrr). Anyway, it says high heels will put extra pressure on the balls of our feet after a long day at workplace.
But not to sacrife our style, please place a full-length shock-absorbing insert, available in drugstores, in all our higg heels. The padding eases pain by shifting our weight away from the specific pressure points where the bones in the foot hit the pavement. Fuhh…
6. GET AN EVENING WAKE-UP CALL – Simply put an alarm, say one hour ahead prior to our bed time to begin the pre-bedtime routine, which is ESSENTIAL for a good night’s rest.
7. CALL YOUR DAD – huh? Ha ha ha. What they mean is to get our health history from our parents since knowing our risks will help to motivate ourselves to do self-exams and to live a healthier style of living.
8. SEND A TEXT MESSAGE – (I like this one 🙂 ) Firing off a flirty text message to your significant other is a form of mental foreplay ! In addition to the bonding benefits, both parties will experience a surge in mood-boosting hormones. So, deliver a line or two midday, and be as sweet or as suggestive as we like. Fuyo.. see told ya, this one is cool :).
There ! it only takes five minutes maa and we live longer ? Nice….
* courtesy Shape, August 07
Ok this is one interesting fact that I find so amusing that I just MUST share with you people.
115 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN).
That is the number of times we, Malaysians have sex in a year !. Oops.. According to research, malaysians have also lost our sense of adventure and interest, with only 38 percent of the respondents claiming to be fully satisfied with their sex lives. Hmmm
Ok gang, let us quickly do a simple math here. 115 in a year out of that 365 days (not even half of the days – unbelievable 🙂 ). Lets tolak the ‘cuti’ time kay. Say it leaves us, 275 days and out of that 275 days, the ratio for sex is 115.
Oh ok, cant help but to wonder what happened to the rest of the days eh. Exactly what happened to the balance of ‘the’ 160 days !
Fuyo life is really short you know, so over to you gang ! 🙂
** courtesy Her World, August 2007
Errr not me? 🙂
I was reading this interesting article on Her World, August 2007 issue under Feature that wrote about this long distance relationship. God this is one thing I personally could never deal or adapt. Its 200 % impossible. Ah ah, not me!. Full stop.
I could not be agreeing more with this article when it says daytime is not that one that is so bad. We can definitely keep ourself busy during the daytime but the hours at night that are the worst.
The loneliness messes with our mind. Now thats the alarming part. We are still human afterall anyway.
Thus, please read below what the counsellors says the ways and means that could help our friends out there who is currently into a distance relationship.
1. TALK ALL THE TIME – constant communication keeps the relationship strong. Marriages aren’t like mother-and-child relationships, where there is already a bond. They take effort to grow.
2. IT IS NOT ENOUGH – knowing that you love each other and leaving it at that. Any effort to make contact helps strengthen the marriage and makes the other party feel less lonely.
3. THE MOST COMMON METHODS – of keeping in touch are phone calls, e mails, SMSes and internat messagings. Try also new Web communications, tools like Skype.
4. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT – at a different points of a marriage, absence can either weaken or strengthen a relationship. Some poeple find it harder to cope alone, while others relish the opportunity to be independent.
5. WHAT IS IMPORTANT – is to be aware of both your needs and acknowledge them together. Are your goals on the same track, and are they what both of you want.
6. THE BOTTOM LINE – is that both partners have needs, which, if not met, could wind up being satisfied outside the marriage. If the two of you can’t come to an agreement, see a counsellor to come up with the plan that works.
Ok, hope those bit of info relieves a bit. So, good luck people. But again, hey life is short, why make it so complicated 🙂
My outstation friends landed at my home this morning at 2 am. They were on their way to Bali for a short holiday. They made a stop before KLIA. Yeeha! Enjoy gang. Life is indeed short (too common), therefore live to its fullest.
As for me, cant really sleep soon after till morning. Too many things inside my head. I felt different and sad for no particular reason. You been there? You know how i feel? Sigh.
There would be times, I supposed all of us sometimes feel low for no particular reason at all. But we know, there is something inside our mind. Something that bothers, but we are just having difficulty identifying.
Weekend is fast approaching. Time really flies. I know I need to do something but what is it??? Or perhaps, I do not have the courage, I dont know what to do, I cant decide? God, I dont know.
This sound stupid really but i hope this thing wont stay too long. Hani, get up!
What is that?? Errr.. relationship in a relationship? Well, am not too sure myself but I just got to write this one. Its been inside my head for as long as I can remember. Lets share this one eh.
Relationship is a big word. But lets narrow this one to just a relationship of a man and a woman. Narrowed it to Mr and Mrs. Married?
Affair ke? God I hate this word. So, lets not use it. I feel this is one point many of us keep on missing. Any intro to this relationship in a relationship is ‘affair’. Duh… I personally believe, some relationship is not even close to be categorized as an ‘affair’. Its just a relationship of two human beings that are in touch with each other. Really, many times thats about it.
So anyway, this is a very sensitive thing i m aware but came accross too often that I feel the urge to pen this down. This topic simply means, having a relationship while being married. I want to crack my head on this one finding all the whys and the answers, so let make this an open discussion while I extract how I see this issue from my one eye.
This has becoming ‘the’ thing nowadays. People dont feel guilty anymore. Well, it is merely a relationship maaa. Well to me, there are always pros and cons in anything. The results usually would depend very much on how we deal with it.
While it can be sinful, bad and all the bla bla thing, it can also enhance one person as a an individual. It can be a good thing, again depends on how we handle this thing. It may make oneself a better individual really and it can.
Oneself look forward to life in a happier mood, thats one thing. Therefore, it will enhance our health. Less stress and happier? They make better decisions because they are fully aware of what they want in their life with their present commitments. Whoever they are, are wide awake in realizing that they have already committed in a relationship, therefore they usually set their boundaries. Decicions are better made because they know what they want in life. Oneself also see things cleary while already in a relationship and into another relationship simply because they know already what to expect. Nothing really differ in any relationship in this universe. The requirements and the results would mostly be the same, trust me, so what’s new. They are the expert?? 🙂
As complicated as it may seem to some people, now come the whys part. Well, again I think many many things actually contribute to this one. No one to blame really. It just happened. Some may go looking but mostly it just took place. Full stop. Reason for the full stop because I think personally, if we really go looking around for reasons, we wont have enough time in our history of living to actually explain our heart out for the reasons. It just happened, one way or another.
Before any of us can actually realize what is going one, the other relationship is ongoing already.
I sincerely hope should one fine day (hopefully the day is ‘really’ fine) any of us is in a relationship and into another relationship, please ketuk-ketuk (my fovourite word 🙂 ) our head and remind ourself to be cautious of what is going on. Now that is very crucial and important.
The worst thing that could happen and please avoid to happen is if another human being is being hurt. 😦
Possible it is but lets work our heart out of not hurting another soul. Amen.
I am not good at advising, but like I said, its been banging inside my head. Been asked and discussed too many times and I just need to put this down. So, while reminding myself to be careful as well with this delicate situation, I hope this can be sort of a reminder for many of us who is currently in a relationship and going towards another relationship.
Again, least to offend anybody, it is indeed just a reminder for myself ultimately 🙂
There’s a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don’t have to be afraid
Of what U are
There’s an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away
And then a Hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you’ll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you
Its a long road
When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand
For you to hold
You can find love
If you search within yourself
Ad the emptiness you felt
Dreams are hard to follow
But don’t let anyone
Tear them away
There will be tomorrow
You’ll find the way
( Errr did you just read it guys? Oops… hope you feel good! 🙂 )